Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Copper Ore Thank You Card

This card features one of our new Specialty Papers called Copper Ore. It has a metallic sheen to it and is oh so pretty! I've used it behind the die cut and for the sentiment.

The background was made using our Distress Oxide inks. The inks blend so easy and well it's a lot of fun working with them. You can blend them, stamp with them and have all kinds of fun!




Copper Ore. Isn't it beautiful! 

Close To My Heart products used for this card.
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? Would you like 15% discount on each order? that's just the beginning of the perks you'll have as a VIP Customer! Click here to find out more and sign up today!  OH...... there is a huge bonus for signing up before December 31st!

Before you go..... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...