Monday, October 5, 2020

Warm Wishes Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge

Welcome to our Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week.  We have a fun sketch to inspire you that can work with any occasion.  I decided to go with a Christmas theme for my card.

I got out my Comfort & Joy Cardmaking Workshop kit to create this card. I also used some paper from the   regular Comfort & Joy packet. I added some glitter paper for sparkle and embellished with Liquid Pearls and some gold thread. Since I was starting with a sketch the card came together quickly. 



Here you can see that the wreath and sentiment are both slightly popped up with Thin 3D Foam Tape.








Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Scarlet
  • Specialty Paper: Scarlet Glitter Paper
  • Exclusive Inks: Scarlet, New England Ivy
  • Embellishments: Gold Thread, Carnation Red Liquid Pearls
  • TriBlend Marker: Dull Green
If you need a Maker I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE A MAKER I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go....... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. You can also find me on Facebook or Pinterest but clicking the tabs in the header.

I hope you've been inspired to give this sketch a try. Click here to see more ideas from the other Design Team members.

Have fun creating!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartsshetch #sketchchallenge

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...