This week the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare has an Inspirational Photo jot use for your colors. The richness of the colors is beautiful and lends itself to many combinations!
Make any paper craft you like using colors seen in the photo. Do not add any colors to the palette that can't be seen in the photo. We're also giving you Black, White, Gold, Silver and any Neutral (browns, greys) to use. When you're ready use the link on our home page to join the challenge.
I decided to make a shaker card out of our new Floral Details & Background stamp set. This stamp set is so versatile for coloring in, embossing, stamping.....whatever you want to do! For this card I went with Gold embossing and coloring with a water brush and ink from the stamp pad lid. It softens the look of the colors in the photo but they are still all there!
Once I was finished with coloring I went to work on the shaker part. I used our special die to cut the circle frame and matching circle back. The layers go together easily when you use the coordinating foam and acetate. Place the foam ring on the back circle, add the sequins, place the acetate on top of the foam circle and add the frame. Now it's ready for your project.
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Desert Rose, Blue Belle
- Embossing: VersaMark pad, Gold Powder, Heat Tool
- Exclusive Inks: Sangria, Desert Rose, Sage, Fern, Blue Belle
- Embellishments: Sequins: Blue Belle, Rose Gold (retired)
- Tools: Water Brush, Shaker Window Foam & Acetate