Thursday, October 1, 2020

With All My Love ~ October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 October 1st brings us a new Stamp of the Month called With All My Love. It's a beautifully detailed set with SO many options in sentiments. Our talented group of consultants will show you many ways to use this wonderful stamp set!  The blog before mine belongs to Darlys Recker.  Just click the links in each post to go to the next blog on the hop.

I wanted to show how easy it can be to add color without having to color in all the details of the image. It's really quite easy and gives a fun look to the project. I started with our new Distress Oxide inks and the Mini Blending Tool. The tool makes the ink go on smoothly and blend effortlessly! Once that step was done I spritzed it with some water to create a look of texture. After letting the piece dry I stamped the large heart in black ink. Doesn't that look nice as a silhouette on the inked background!

Another detail I added was to use a Thin Cut Die along the bottom of the inked layer. It gives such a beautiful flow across the card front! I put a Bitty Sparkle in the center of the larger flowers to finish it off.









Close To My Heart products used for this card.

  • Stamp Set: With All My Love (available Oct. 1-31, 2020)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Black
  • Distress Oxide Inks: Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry
  • Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • Thin Cut Dies: Fancy Borders
  • Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Before you go....... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. You can also follow me on Pinterest and Facebook using the Tabs in the Header.

Now it's time to hop over to see what the talented Gina Brandstetter has created to share with us! Thanks for stopping by. 

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking

15 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...