Welcome to a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare. This week we have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. You pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that if you want to use some of the other colors in the grid .... go for it!
We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Also, do not add any extra colors to the palette. Make any paper craft you like then use the link on our home page to join the challenge!
I love Fall and this color palette made me think of Fall ideas. I used the right column of colors (Toffee, Sundance, Desert Rose) and added all the other colors! I decided to create a little scene using some of our newest products. We have 4 seasonal stamp sets and this is the Fall one. I framed the scene using our Thin Cut dies. Adding some gold touches with the thread and gems completed the look.
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: French Vanilla, Sangria, Fern
- Exclusive Inks: Toffee, Sundance, Desert Rose, Fern, Sangria
- Thin Cuts: Stitched Squares
- Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Shimmer Trim