Monday, September 21, 2020

Warm Wishes Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 It's time for another sketch from the Design Team at Atlantic Hearts. This sketch has interesting and eye catching lines to it and you end up with a beautiful look!

I decided to use our new Comfort & Joy Cardmaking stamp set for this card. The perfect match to this was paper from the Comfort & Joy paper packet. I also added some Scarlet Glitter Paper because you have to have some sparkle on a Christmas card, right? I thought you'd agree!

To get the angles for the sketch design I cut a piece of pattern paper about 3" x 51/2". I cut the paper 1/2" wide using my paper trimmer. The other two layers are 1/4" and 3/8" wide. Then I decided to fill in the part behind the wreath with the plaid paper. 

I stamped and used the die to cut out the wreath. I added a bit of green with a marker and once on the card I added some small dots of Liquid Pearls. The trees were stamped in 2nd and 3rd generation ink as a background for the banner. 

When you start with a sketch it makes creating easy! 






Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Cardstock: French Vanilla
  • Exclusive Inks: New England Ivy, Candy Apple, Black
  • Embellishments: Carnation Red Liquid Pearls, Gold Thread
  • TriBlend Marker: Dull Green
  • The 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas. The link is in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook by clicking the tabs in the header.

Are ideas for this sketch swimming around in your head? Well put them to work and join the fun! We love seeing what you create!

Have fun!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...