Friday, February 19, 2021

Spa Day at Home Layout ~ Color Dare #432

 Welcome to our Inspirational Photo Challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! For this challenge you pick your colors from the photo. If you see it you can use it! Black, White and Neutrals are free colors to use, too.

I couldn't resist scrapping this photo of my granddaughter giving herself a spa day at home. She looks so relaxed and comfortable. Even the dogs are relaxing with her, one one the footrest and one under it!

I used a pattern from one of our How-to Books which made it super easy to create my layout! There are finished photos with a cutting and placement guide. This time there is no stamping on the layout. The stickers that came with the Lovely Paper Pack were perfect for accenting this photo so I went with it. I spattered some shimmer brush around the page and painted the butterfly with it, too.  Like I said.... super easy!






Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • Paper Pack: Lovely + Stickers, X9023 Mix-in
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3, Pat. 19
  • Cardstock: Mint
  • Shimmer Brushes: Flamingo, Sundance, Toffee, Clear
  • Shimmer Trim: Flamingo
  • Earth Brown TriBlend Marker
  • Journal Pen

Let's go shopping!

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to create and share your own artwork using colors from the grid above. We can't wait to see what you make! Full details and more Design Team samples can be found on our blog.
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh  #scrapbooking

8 comments:

  1. I love how you used the more pastel colours from the inspiration photo. I also think it’s brilliant how your granddaughters dressing gown matches the inspiration photo! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of your granddaughter enjoying her spa day. I would have never thought to pull out the soft colors from the photo. Sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of your stickers against the pretty pink background and how the colors in the photos pick up many of the colors in the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a peaceful moment! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like be pampered! I think the polka dotted robe is what tipped me to the inspiration. All the colors and shapes in the photograph are wonderful. BTW a spa day seems like such a good idea! Great work teamie!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...