Friday, March 19, 2021

Cherry Blossoms ~ Color Dare #436 Tic Tac Toe

It's Tic Tac Toe time!  The Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is doing our most popular challenge this week. Pick your colors by brown, column or diagonal. Then if you want  to use some more of the other colors in the grid you can. There are many Free option to use along with the grid colors so check out the photo below for more info.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like and when you're ready use the link in the post on our home page to join the challenge.  

For my card I used the upper left to lower right diagonal: Peach, Almond, Fern. I thought this would be the perfect combo for a new stamp set I just got. It was pretty easy to make because the only coloring was for the flower centers and branches. To do that I used reinkers and a water brush. I put a drop of reinker on a block then picked up the ink with the water brush to paint the flowers and branches. At the very end I covered the flowers using a Clear Shimmer Brush and added some sparkles.




Cherry Blossoms

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: X9026 Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Fern
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Re-inkers: Peach, Almond
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Fancy Brackets
  • Embellishments: Sparkles: Clear, Bitty
  • Tools: Clear Shimmer Brush, Water Brush, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

I hope you're encouraged to join color challenge! It's a lot of fun and we get you started with the colors.

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #cardmaking #ctmh

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love the you coloring and how you layered the bracketed die between the flowers and the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely new stamp you have and you've done a fabulous job with the colours. Beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so pretty and excellent color selection... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the cherry blossom stamp, perfect colour choices for colour dare and you've done a fabulous job painting those blossoms, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shading of the cherry blossoms. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... the plaid and cherry blossoms are a unique combination... captivating and a good card for both the male or female in your life... I love this card teamie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cherry blossom stamp!
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. 陽痿的症狀有什麼

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...