Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Thin Cuts Blog Hop

Welcome to our Thin Cuts Blog Hop! We are showcasing our wonderful Close To My Heart Thin Cut Die and I know you'll be amazed! 

The blog before mind is: Gina Brandstetter. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. Now it's time to sit back, relax and get ready for some beautiful artwork and ideas!

I just got our new Layered Flowers Thin Cuts and couldn't wait to put them to use. This seemed like the perfect time! 

Our new Color of the Year is Wild Berry and I love how it pops when used with  Black. I also added Carpri as an accent color. The leaves are Dreamy Holographic paper which gives a beautiful look as it picks up both the pink and blue of the other papers.

The Black cardstock is lightly inked with some Distress Oxide ink just to give a bit of a blue tone and soften the black around the flowers.

After cutting and placing the flowers on the card front the sentiment was embossed using White Daisy Pigment ink and Clear Powder. A sprinkle of Wild Berry Glitter Gems around the flowers finished the look!





Z4324 Layered Flowers Thin Cut Dies

D2052 For All Occasions
This is a MUST HA VE stamp set! It covers any occasion you come across!



Z4325 Pick-Up Tool
I'm amazed how easy it is to place embellishments with this tool!

Z3520 Papercrafting Tool
Another tool you MUST HAVE! It helps placing those small and smaller pieces ! For this card I used it on the flower enters and leaves. So Easy!

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Black, Wild Berry, Capri
  • Specialty Cardstock: Capri Glitter, Dreamy Holographic
  • Exclusive Inks: Wild Berry, White Daisy Pigment
  • Embossing: Clear Powder, Heat Tool
  • Distress Oxide Ink: Mermaid Lagoon
  • Wild Berry Glitter Gems
  • Tools: 3D Thin Foam Tape, Mini Blending Tool

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop to the next blog for more great ideas: Darlys Recker.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #thincutsbloghop

10 comments:

  1. Love the wildberry with the holographic paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I wasn't sure I liked those Layered Flower Thin Cuts at first but now I've used them sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card...those thin cut flowers against that black background really make the card so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing the holographic paper. It's so beautiful and I am challenged to pair it with other colors/products. I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this!! Those colors are fabulous together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flowers and how you incorporated the holographic papers.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...