Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wild Berry Card ~ Heart 2 Heart Challenges

 I jumped in feet first for this Wild Berry Challenge  at Heart 2 Heat Challenges. Wild Berry is Close To My Heart's Color of the Year and is so bright and pretty! I started thinking about a design but came up with nothing. Then during the night I found myself awake at 3:00am thinking about this challenge and came up with this idea. Do you eve do that? Literally dream up a design? 

This stamp set is part of a card making workshop kit making it exclusive to the kit. It is my current favorite stamp set! I also love this embossing folder and knew they would work together well. 

I stamped two of the butterflies so I could fussy cut the wings of one to layer on the other. I popped the wings up with a bit of Thin 3D Foam Tape but used glue to anchor the tip of the wing so that end would be flat against the body. There is a small piece of foam tape under the left wing of the butterfly, too so it's tipped a bit as if it were flying. 

I cut the embossed cardstock at an angle to create an interesting look. That is layered on a piece of Wild Berry cardstock and it really pops, doesn't it! The butterfly was colors with our Triblend Markers. You get 3 shades of a color in each marker making blending super easy!

For accents I used Liquid Pearls. Just adding those little dots create a nice 3D effect and make your eyes roam the card.



I popped up the wings with foam and also the left side of the butterfly.  In the photo you can  tell by the shadows.

Inside of card

This is a GREAT DEAL! You get a pack of 50 cards & envelopes.


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #heart2heartchallenges

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really love your Wild Berry color combo and how you used the liquid pearls! Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle! I love the diagonal of Wild Berry with the embossed background. I love the addition of the liquid pearls. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the unique design! Love the bright colors! Thanks for creating with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...