Friday, April 15, 2022

In Full Bloom Layout ~ Color Dare #492

How about a Tic Tac Toe challenge using colors? Well it's one of our most popular challenges at Color My Heart Color Dare! 

Pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. Then if you want to use some of the other colors, too you can! We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you like as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like and when you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page. 

I love how this layout turned out! I don't have any photos for it just yet but it will be fun to add them when I do!

The colors I used are in the first column: Lagoon, Sundance, Lemonade + Glacier and Avocado. The pattern papers are from the In Full Bloom paper pack. These papers are simply gorgeous! 

I stamped the flowers in Exclusive Inks Black and used a quick color technique. I used the Perfectly Imperfect Patterns stamp set to color the flowers! Colors are Lemonade, Sundance (2nd generation), Lagoon and Glacier. I've also splattered the white circle and squares with Lagoon Shimmer Brush.

Some of the black pieces are from the In Full Bloom Die Cuts pack. These are a great way to add interest to your projects. I also included some Cricut die cuts to add to the look. 

On the Lagoon cardstock I did some stenciling with Opaque Texture Paste.  I cut the stencil out of cardstock using the Dots Slimline Thin Cut Die. The addition of those little dots adds a nice detail to the look. 

Finally I added some Onyx Liquid Pearl to the flower centers and come Clear Shimmer Brush to the butterfly bodies.


Color My Heart Color Dare

Left Page


Right Page


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart


3 comments:

  1. Love all the die cuts and embellishments you used for your beautiful scrapbook layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a gorgeous layout and how lovely to have it ready and waiting for the perfect photos. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing page layout. I love how you've created it and used the card thin cut on the page.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...