Monday, June 13, 2022

Birthday Heart Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new sketch from out team at Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge! This is a fun sketch with so many possibilities! I decided to use an old technique called Retiform to create the heart shape. Here we go!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

First I used a ruler and journal pen to draw lines on a piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Then blocking each section with sticky notes I used a sponge dauber to apply Capri Exclusive Inks. I did this for each section. When that was all done I cut it out using the Thin Cut Heart die (see below). I used the die again with Black Cardstock so I would have a black frame for the heart.

The background was created with the background die seen below. I love this look and how different it can be just by changing colors! 

I stamped and layered the sentiment for the card front keeping to the Capri and Black Theme. Finally I added some Bitty Sparkles to accent the design.


Inside of card
Z3870 Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts

Z4436 Decorative Texture Background Thin Cuts









If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...