Monday, October 3, 2022

Cherish Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is offering a new sketch to inspire your creative side. Use the sketch to make any paper craft you like. The sketch can be rotated, flipped, flopped, twisted, turned.... you get the idea. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

I kept the sketch as is for my card. I used our new Cherish Paper Suite (link below) to create this look. The images all come from the sticker sheet. These images are gorgeous and deserve to be the star of the show! 

Using a card from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (a super good deal) I covered the base with a piece of Seabrook Cardstock. The floral layer is from Cherish and the sparkle is a piece of Mist Glitter Paper. The large flower is popped up on some Thin Foam Tape with the other stickers tucked underneath. A few Clear Sparkle Gems, a touch of Shimmer Brush on the flower and the look was complete.


It's hard to see in a photo but the petals of the flower are highlighted with a Clear Shimmer Brush. It adds a very special effect when seen in person. 


Inside of card

X7287S Cherish Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet

I only used a couple of sentiments from the coordinating stamp set but I can't wait to create with the entire set!


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #atlantichheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...