Monday, March 6, 2023

Yummy Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to a new sketch from our team at Atlantic Hearts! We get you started with a sketch to use for any paper craft you like. You can twist, turn, rotate, flip, flop the sketch.....you get the idea. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your design. When you're ready to join the challenge (it goes live on Wednesday) use the link below.

I've been wanting to use this stamp set, Eat Chocolate (link below),  but just didn't feel it was a good fit for the other projects I was working on. This time it felt right and I got busy stamping and die cutting.

The box for the candy is cut with a Thin Cut die and it has this really clever slit around two of the side so you can slip the candy under the edge of the box. This makes it look more realistic don't you think? I stamped various candies on pattern paper from the Life's a Hoot Paper Pack (link below) to get variety in pattern and colors then die cut them. For a final touch I sprinkled some Iridescent Flower Confetti around the card. 

I used a piece of Vellum to lay over the top of the candy box like the when you open it up. It was perfect for the sentiment. The box and a couple of the candies are popped up with Thin Foam Tape.

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card:




Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Eat Chocolate Stamp Set + Thin Cuts

Life's a Hoot Paper Pack

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge


2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Michelle! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...