Friday, April 28, 2023

Floral Birthday Card ~ Color Dare #546

Today our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is sharing one of our most fun challenges ... Tic Tac Toe! First pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that you can use some or all of the other colors in the grid. Don't add any extra colors, though. See the graphic for the fine print details of the challenge.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge, click here to go directly to Color Dare #546.

My colors are from the left to right diagonal: Mulberry, Mist, Seabrook. After that I added Peach and Gold. 

The image is stamped in Intense Black Ink so it wouldn't bleed when colored. I also used Seabrook Ink to stamp on the background  for some added texture. TriBlend Marker colors are: Antique Pink Blend, Coral Blend, Vintage Blue Blend.  Gold Shimmer Brush was used to splatter in the background. Gold Metallic Paint Marker was used to dot the flower centers. The entire image was popped up on Thin Foam Tape.

Other products used on  this card:


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

11 comments:

  1. Love the Seabrook on the Mist. Your bouquet is lovely. The gold splatters & thread are a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background you created is really fabulous, I thought it was a special patterned paper and went hunting thru to see what it was from and then read it was stamped. Great work. I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is a GORGEOUS card. I love your giant floral image. It works great with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the seabrook with the gold on the mist behind those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background with that gorgeous floral... beautifully colored and love the touch of the twine randomly placed behind the floral. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...