Monday, May 29, 2023

Card Fun ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch 527

Hey is a new sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Each Monday a new sketch is posted with ideas from the Design Team. On Wednesday it opens for you to add your project. You can use the sketch any way you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. Most important.....have fun!

I liked the idea of the background stripes and decided to go bold with my colors. The pattern paper comes from the card making kit seen below. I colored the inside edge with the two marker colors seen in the photo in order to match the cardstock. 

Close To My Heart products used for this card:



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Inside of card

Z4703 Hey Handsome + Thin Cuts - Scrapbooking




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...