Thursday, June 1, 2023

Botanical Shadows ~ June Stamp of the Month

Can you believe it's JUNE already? Time sure flies! A new month means a new Stamp of the Month, too. This month we have a gorgeous one called Botanical Shadows. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set! 

If you're not familiar with our Stamp of the Month program, here's how it works. Each month we have an exclusive stamp set only available during the month it's featured. You can buy it at retail price ($19.95) OR get it for only $5 with a qualifying order. What a deal! But it gets even better. As a VIP Customer you can get it FREE with a qualifying order! See the info below regarding our VIP Program. If you're going to buy our products why not get in on the benefits of being a VIP Customer!!!

For this card I immediately imagined a glorious sunset highlighting the trees. I got out my Distress Oxide Inks ( Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn) and Blending Brushes to create the sunset. Our Blending Brushes are a fantastic way to add and blend color to your projects. 

The trees and sentiment were stamped in Intense Black Exclusive Ink. Next I used our Micro-tip scissors to distress the edge on the Sunset layer.  Then I layered the sunset onto Black Cardstock and added a corner of Desert Rose Glitter Paper. I popped up the sunset layer on Thin Foam Tape since there was a piece of glitter paper it needed to adhere to. A few Bitty Sparkles and it was complete.

Other products used for this card:


Here's a close-up showing more of the detail sprinting with water does to activate the Distress Oxide Ink. A fine mist will create a subtle look like small drops in a group. I also tapped water drops onto the ink which are the larger more individual drops. After applying the water I heated the cardstock to help dry it faster. Then I stamped the image and sentiment. 



June Stamp of the Month
Only available June 1 - 30
Get a discount with a qualifying order
As a VIP Customer you can get it FREE with a qualifying order!


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithMichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth #distressoxideink

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...