Friday, August 4, 2023

One of Those Days Card ~ Color Dare #560

Hello! Are you ready for a new color challenge? This one has 5 colors to chose from.....you have to use at least 3 of them. See the graphic below for the fine print rules. 


We reference Close To My heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to do directly to Color Dare #560.

I've been going through a lot lately so this stamp set really spoke to me. Ha ha. Using Shortbread, Melon and Harbour inks and cardstock this came together quickly. I used a water brush to color a bit with ink from the stamp pad lid. A touch of sparkle was added with Melon Glitter Paper. Like I said....quick and easy!
Direct link to Color Dare #560
D2178 One of Those Days Stamp Set

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

9 comments:

  1. That little critter is totally my vibe at the moment, a little frazzled... but its too cute. Maybe chocolate will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the critters on this stamp set and the sentiment... of course chocolate is always a comfort to me and probably sometime too much even for good days. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this little critter...& chocolate always helps! Cute card-love the caddywhampus layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww- what a cute stamp set. I can totally relate to that little guy on your card. Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAt poor bird sure has had a rough day. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...