Thursday, October 5, 2023

Shaker Fun!

Have you seen our special called Gnomes for All Seasons - Autumn? Well you need to take a look because it's wonderful! It will be perfect for all those Fall scrapbooking and occasions. Lets take a look at the shaker card I made with these products.

Starting with paper from the collection I created a pretty background for the other elements. I love that pop of green plaid at the bottom of the card. Its our NEW color called Limeade! 

The pumpkin and flower were colored with pencils to add some dimension. The shaker part is a fun surprise and I used a retired sequins to keep the look going. Don't you love it when you have the perfect items in your stash!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:



CC7238 Gnomes for Autumn Paper Pack

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #gnomesforallseasons

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...