Friday, October 6, 2023

Quick Coloring Card ~ Color Dare #569

Here's another reason to love Friday's......you get a new challenge from our Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! Each Friday we go live with a new color challenge you can use to make any paper craft you like. See the graphic below for the fine print rules.

I was getting behind with making my samples so I needed something quick and easy for this challenge. I think this card fits that perfectly! 

Cutting a stencil with a Thin Cut die made blending the colors in just part of the card super easy. Our Blending Brushes are the perfect tool for blending colors. 

I first stamped the image (my favorite stamp set right now) then blended the colors. I rubbed the edge of that layer on the ink pad to get a nice crisp black edge to separate the layers. I popped this layer up on Thin Foam Tape to add some extra dimension. I added a few Gold Gems to give it a bit of sparkle.


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the inked image in the centre! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blending using the frame is perfect and looks so good with the river scene. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the frame to color only part of the stamped image. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Brilliant idea with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spotlight card, Michelle! This technique really shows off the fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the selective coloring technique - or ink blending in your case. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...