Friday, October 13, 2023

Embossed Christmas Card ~ Color Dare #570

 Well it's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare! This one is easy....or is it? You decide! We're giving you 4 colors of which you must use at least 3. There are some fine print rules so check the graphic out.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link to Color Dare #570.

I love these colors together and envisioned how pretty they would work for this embossing folder/stencil design. I love the softness of color with this card. What do you think?

First I embossed the background. Next came the stenciling. Just lay the stencil over the embossed images and use Blending Brushes to add the colors. Both the embossing folder and stencil can be used alone but adding them together gives an even greater dimension to your work.

Next I used the Thin Cut die from the stamp set to cut 2 of the large flowers. I stenciled lightly and edged with the Ballerina ink. I curled the petals and popped it up on Thin Foam Tape. A few sequins and some Glitter Paper added to the whole look.

Close To My Heart products used for this card:



Direct link to Color Dare #570



Z7070 Holiday Banner Stamp Set + Thin Cut Dies

Z7062 Christmas Florals Stencils

Z7061 Christmas Florals Embossing Folder

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #coloroftheyear #christmascards

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love this stencil with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty, and loving the combination of the colors. I haven't used this yet but I see lots of Christmas cards with these stencils and folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. I agree with you about lots of Christmas cards with this set!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! What a stunning card! I mean, jaw-dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours make a great Christmas card. I love this set of product you've used and I'm always a sucker for Shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning, beautiful card, Michelle. I love everything about this beauty. This is such a pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...