Friday, October 13, 2023

Stenciled Birthday Card ~ Color Dare #570

I just love this color combo so much I had to make another sample for our color challenge! For the challenge you must use at least 3 of the colors shown in the graphic. See the graphic for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link to Color Dare #570. 

Again I got out some of our new stencils I haven't used yet and put them to work. I love the lacy look of this design. I used all 4 of the colors in the challenge for this card. Starting with Ballerina I inked the center then Glacier around that and finally Journey around the outside edge. You'll find Mink in the mat and sentiment. Adding some Journey sequins added a nice bit of sparkle. The sentiment is popped up on foam for some dimension. Placing the sequins is easy with the Pick-up Tool. Use a pencil sharpener to get the tip started (not to a point like a pencil though). Then gently use it to pick up sequins or whatever else is hard to pick up with your fingers!

The stamp set is part of our National Stamping Month Special - Say It with Style. This Special ends on October 31st so be sure to check it out now!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:






If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

12 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...