Monday, October 16, 2023

Sparkly Design! ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #547

 Welcome to a new Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge. This one has a design that can create so many different looks and feels! I can't wait to see what you all create for this challenge! Use the sketch any way you like. We just need to be able to see our sketch in your design. Simple, right?

I immediately wanted to use glitter paper for my strips. My first thought was our new Color of the Year: Journey. It's my all time favorite and you'll be seeing it in a lot of my projects. I added Silver and Gold to accent the Journey color. My background is Harbour and the sentiment strip is the light side of Journey. What fun!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:





Inside of card
I used a stamp set from my stash that I love to have fun with. I love a card with a funny/ sassy sentiment on the inside. The front looks all pretty and then you get the funny on the inside. 

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #coloroftheyear

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your glitter strips--fabulous color combination and use of the AHSC sketch. Thanks for inspiring me today! :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...