Monday, January 8, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #559

 It's time for a new sketch from our team at Atlantic Hearts. This fun sketch is easy and quick so we'd love to have you give it a try and show us how it inspired you.

I was cleaning up my desk when I came across some extra pieces I had cut for a different project. I knew right away they would be perfect for this sketch! I love it when things come together so easily.

The papers from the Sweet Memories pack are gorgeous and gave a pretty and soft look to the design. I used a blending brush to add some ink to the flower center. a few dots of Stickles Diamond finished it off! See below for a list of products used for the card.


Sweet Memories Paper Pack

Close To My Heart products used for this card:
Other product:
Stickles Diamond Glitter Glue

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Check this out!!!
Starting November 1st and going to January 31st you can sign up as a VIP Customer and get a $25 sign up bonus instead of $15.

If you're already a VIP Customer and you're due to renew during this time frame you'll get the same bonus when you renew!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...