Friday, January 12, 2024

Just a Note Card ~ Color Dare #583

 Our challenge this week is bringing colors from our Close To My Heart Sweet Memories Paper Pack. The beautiful soft colors can create all kinds of looks. Let's put it to work and see what inspires us in our creations! Ready.......go!

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go directly to Color Dare #583.  See the graphic below for the rules of our challenge.

I love these colors and love creating with them over and over and over. For this challenge I kept it simple and used scraps from my other project with this paper. Using 1/2" strips I wove them a bit and left the tails longer. After creating the woven prat I just tore the other end to get the length I wanted. It also adds a nice detail to the design. 

The flower and leaves come from our Sweet Memories Digital Art Collection. Using my Cricut machine I had cut a bunch of the items for another project so again I'm using extra pieces up. The flower is popped up on some foam tape. The Dots add a nice touch to bring the colors together. See below for a list of products I used.


Close To My Heart products used for this card:


Direct link to Color Dare #583





If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Check this out!!!
Starting November 1st and going to January 31st you can sign up as a VIP Customer and get a $25 sign up bonus instead of $15.

If you're already a VIP Customer and you're due to renew during this time frame you'll get the same bonus when you renew!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

10 comments:

  1. I love the weaving! Perfect backdrop for your flower. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the many patterns and complentary papers and colors you used in your weave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woven background with the torn edges - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you layered those strips!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very pretty! Love all the patterns used and this color combo is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft colors and styled so perfectly, Michelle! - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...