Friday, February 9, 2024

Blocked Layout ~ Color Dare #587

 Come on it! Take a look at the latest color challenge from our Design Team at Color my Heart. You get to pick at least 3 of the colors from the grid in our graphic below. If you want to use more that's fine. What you can't do is add any extra colors beyond the 65 shown. See the graphic for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper project you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here.

For my layout I started with a pattern from our How-to Guide Volume 6. The guide gives you samples of finished layouts (or cards) plus a cutting and placement guide that make it super easy and fun to create. You can use the pattern as is or as a starting point. 

My colors from the graphic are Periwinkle, Mist and Harbour with White and Linen. It was actually quite easy cutting all the pieces and placing them on the layout base. I love the crispness of the colors together. Once I get the photos on the mats I know it's going to look great!

See below for a list of product I used to create this layout.


Direct link to Color Dare #587


This is not the pattern I used for my layout but in the photo you can see the cutting & placement guides and samples that come with each pattern. It really does make it easy to create a layout and cards from the included guides.

Make It from Your Heart Volume 6
I used pattern 3

Close To My Heart products used for this layout:

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 


Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #scrapbooking

10 comments:

  1. Great layout with the diamonds - the repeating pattern provides excellent unity and cohesion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diamonds are perfect for your layout, Michelle! - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! Love the color combination you chose to use & the sprinkle of bling throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and I love the sentiment to go with it. To me, this is the perfect color combo for a guy (but still pretty enough for a girl).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca. I plan to use it for one of my grandsons.

      Delete
  5. Love the diamond pattern for your layout! I so need to get back to scrapbooking,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I'd love to see more of your layouts!

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...