Friday, May 17, 2024

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice from the row below the "must use" color. See the graphic below for the fine print rules. 

Since the color challenge is simple I decided to go simple with my design as well. I pulled a stamp set from my stash that has this cute little trio of tulips. Perfect! Next I stamped in black ink then colored with a marker and Shimmer Brush. The sentiment is from a set in my stash as well. 

Keeping a lot of white space I decided to ink the edges by rubbing them against the ink pad. I added the dry embossed lines for subtle detail. Finally, to cover up a tiny ink smudge I added the red Liquid Pearl dots. 



Ok now it's your turn to create and share using our color challenge to get you started! Use any brand of colors you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. DO NOT add any extra colors to your project. If you are joining more than one challenge be careful to follow the rules of each challenge.

Click here to join Color Dare #601


We can't wait to see what you create! Have fun!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #cardmaking

8 comments:

  1. I like the subtle embossed lines for a white on white card and your pop of red. CAS and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this - the embossed lines are a great background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CAS look is perfect for this challenge. Love those tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. It's CAS, but really has so much interest.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Heat Embossed Card

I haven't heat embossed for a while so it was time to get out my supplies and put them to use. Of course the Spotlight on Nature set cam...