Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Simple Stamping Project

Hello! How is your day going? I've had a really rough week and bouncing back from that means some creative time in my craft room! A good way to do that is with a Simple Stamping project! Projects don't need to be complicated to be beautiful. 

Here is a good example. A simple color scheme with Neutrals. In this case it's black, white and a tan. From the pattern background I carried that color to the floral image and that was it. By the way, I had these stamped pieces laying on my desk and decided they were calling out to be used. 

A thank you card is one of the best ways to show your love and appreciation to someone. With the ease of Social Media today it's easy to email or text a thank you. I do it myself. But think about when you get a card in the mail and how that makes you smile and feel special. Make someone else feel special like that by sending your thanks with a card. 

See below for a list of products used on this card.


BUNDLE SALE JUNE 5TH - 30TH
Get an extra 10% off!
Bundles are already 10% off so that's a total of 20% off during the sale!

Stampin' Up products 

CTMH products
  • Dots

Go ahead and give Simple Stamping a try! Maybe it's the way you already create, maybe it's a way back to a simpler time of creating. Either way it's fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle Loncar
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #SimpleStamping #Stampinup

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Heat Embossed Card

I haven't heat embossed for a while so it was time to get out my supplies and put them to use. Of course the Spotlight on Nature set cam...