Monday, June 10, 2024

Wildflower Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #581

 Welcome to a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts! I love the look of this sketch and had a lot of fun picking out the elements. Our sketch goes live on Monday and the blog opens up for entries on Wednesday. 

You can alter the sketch by flipping, rotating, etc. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. So have fun with it!

I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time.  These are some of my favorite colors so I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

See below for a list of Stampin' Up products I used on this card. I also used some of my old CTMH stash.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Wildflower Designs


Spotlight on Nature Dies

Silver Foil

Blending Brushes

I also used our Stampin Dimensionals foam dots to pop up the elements in the focal layers. 

CTMH products and their Stampin' Up equivalent:
Journey paper and ink = Pretty Peacock
Intense Black Ink = Memento Ink
Silver Glitter Gems = no exact match but many equally good choices of embellishments are in the catalog!







No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Wildflower Designs Card ~ Color Dare #608

You know what Friday means......a new color challenge from our Team at Color Dare! Each Friday we give you a new set of colors to create wit...