It's time for another Technique Hop!
This time we are featuring WASHI TAPE!
Don't you just LOVE this stuff! I know I do!
If you've come from Wendy's blog then you're on the right track. Click the link at the end of the post to continue to the next blog on the hop!
Now, here is what I created with Washi Tape!
I was inspired by my good friend Sheila Bennett (be sure to check out her blog in this hop) to use one of our Cricut cartridges to cut out shapes covered in Washi Tape! The flowers are our new Smoothie Washi Tape. It's actually a stripe pattern as you can see on the small flower. For the larger flowers I layered it twice to make a plaid! The grass and stems are Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape and the butterfly is Silver Washi Tape! They are all on White Daisy cardstock. Next I just used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and got busy cutting! The paper you see in the background is a pattern from our new Lollydoodle paper pack! The flower centers are Flamingo Dots with a new sparkles added. "Smile" is from the Oodles of Doodles stamp set.
Click here to go shopping for Washi Tape and other supplies. My website is open 24/7!
Now hop over to see what Haley has created for us!
Here's a list of participants for this month:
1. debi - http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
2. Shirley Ross - http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila Bennett - http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
4. Joy McHargue- http://www.studiowowjoy.com
5. Wendy Kessler - http://MyScrapbookingBlog.com
6. Stephanie Chumbley: http://CardsByStephanie.com (no post yet)
7. Michelle Loncar: http://michelleloncar.blogspot.com
8. Haley Dyer http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/
9. Michelle Battitori: www.michelleshandmadeworld.blogspot.com
10. Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
11. Terry Morrow- http://tomorrowstreasure.blogspot.com/
12. Lisa Plummer - http://flauntyourcreativity.blogspot.com/