Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Washi Tape Blog Hop



Hello! It's the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop group with an extra Hop for you this month! We got our creative minds going and have some Washi Tape ideas to share with you! 
If you're coming from Dawn's blog you're on the right track. Just keep clicking the link at the end of the posts to keep hopping!

The Lagoon Washi Tape is my FAV! I love the color and houndstooth has always been a fav pattern. So guess what I decided to use for this hop? 

I thought it would be fun to create a background using the washi tape! First I cut my card elements from our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I wanted a black base and overlay so the lagoon washi tape layer would pop in contrast! The washi tape is on a layer of White Daisy cardstock to keep a nice, bright look to it. All you have to do is line up the strips of tape using the pattern on the tape as a guide. After putting all the layers together it was time for some embellishing. I wanted to keep it pretty simple since the overlay and washi tape are the focus. I added some Lagoon Bakers Twine along the left and a few black gems on the right. I think it all works pretty good!


All products are Close To My Heart:
--Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
--cardstock-black, white daisy
--Lagoon Washi Tape
--Lagoon Bakers Twine
--Black Sparkles


Now it's time to go see the other great ideas in this blog hop. Next up is Adeline's blog. Thanks for hopping with us!

Happy Hopping!
Michelle

6 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...