Friday, April 18, 2014

Color Dare #90 - Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Pacifica


Welcome to the Color My Heart color dare for this week! 
Each week our design teams challenge you to use certain colors for your creation. It's a lot of fun and is a great way to get your creativity going!

The colors this week are Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim and Pacifica. The three blues made me think "boy" and in particular this picture of my grandson, Wyatt. I love the look on his face. It's like he is thinking up all kinds of mischief to get into and deciding where to start. 


This is a 6" x 6" layout. I plan to make a My Creations Memory Showcase accordion-style album of my grandchildren. The album 6" x 6" and you have up to 8 pages for layouts.  So far this is the 1st layout for this album. I'll be sure to share the entire album when finished!

All products are Close To My Heart:
--ProPlayer paper pack
--Jubilee paper pack
--Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim
--Triangle Studs
--Blue Epoxy Bubbles


Now, go on over to Color My Heart and see what the others on my design team have to inspire you. Then get your hands inky and create something to add to our color dare!

Michelle




2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! He's ready for anything! Love what you did with the colors and the blue is perfect for this "all boy" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Michelle! The photo subject is just precious and he is so beautifully framed by the Color Dare challenge colors. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...