Tuesday, March 31, 2015

APRIL Stamp of the Month Blog Hop ~ Typed Note

Welcome to our April Stamp of the Month Hop! If you came from 
Krista Hershberger's blog  you're on the right track. Just keep clicking on the links to continue on the hop. 

I love the Typed Note stamp set. That typewriter is SO fun! I love the pointing hand, too. Not only that, you get some really great messages in this set, too!

I decided to use some Flaxen Paper Fundamentals for my background. I love the fact you have a tone on tone side and a tone with white side! My accent color is Pacifica. Be sure to look closely at the staples on the left. I colored some of them with a ShinHan Marine Blue Marker. I also used a piece of 3D Foam under the top of the paper image to give some dimension.


Isn't this a GREAT stamp set!!! You can get all this for only $5 with a qualifying purchase ($50 min.) Or you can buy it at the retail price of $17.95. Either way its a great deal! BUT, Typed Note is only available from April 1-30, 2015. After April it's gone, gone, gone!



All products are Close To My Heart:
--Typed Note
--cardstock: White, Pacifica, Black
--Paper Fundamentals-Basic
--White Cardstock & Envelopes Value Pack
--Ink: Black, Pacifica
--Blue Shimmer Trim
--Mini Stapler
--ShinHan Marker: Marine Blue
--Blue Epoxy Bubbles
--3D Foam

I'd love to be your consultant!



Now it's time to hop over to Pam Trostle's blog and see what she has to inspire you!

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

20 comments:

  1. Great card Michelle! Love that you fussy cut the typewriter out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea to use the staples as embellishment. I like the blue shimmer trim with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the custom colored staples! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you pulled in the blue!! I haven't used my blue shimmer trim yet (although I love this color) and this has given me some inspiration...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I used mine, too. Love the color. Thanks, Krista.

      Delete
  5. Didn't know you could ink the staples, Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you' ll be using a lot of the same color, ink them before stapling. If using just a few ink them after stapling. 😊

      Delete
  6. The staples give this card such an "office" feel. Great use of accessories that fit the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Hadn't thought about the "office" feel but you're right!

      Delete
  7. Great card! Love the pop of Pacifica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this- a customer was asking about coloured staples the other day so now I have the perfect card to show her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome colored staples. I havent done that for a while

    ReplyDelete
  10. The column of different colored staples is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...