Sunday, May 31, 2015

June Stamp of the Month Hop ~ Ice Cream Dream

Here we are at the start of a new month! That means it's time for the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for June! If you've come from Tracey Pierce's blog you're on the right track. Just click the link at the end of the post to continue on the hop!

Ice Cream Dream is such a cute stamp set! It reminds me of childhood ice cream occasions, ice cream times with my kids and now ice cream times with my grandkids! 

I decided to use that cute little dog paired up with the Jackson papers. I stamped, colored with markers and then cut out the dog. I did it this way rather than stamping right on the card front because the markers go through the paper. If you prefer to stamp directly onto the card then color, just line the inside of of the card with cardstock or B & T paper. When coloring, I used the Colorless Blender to remove some of the color to create more of a highlight. I also used it to make the shadow lighter.



Ice Cream Dream is only available from June 1-30, 2015. After that is gone, gone, gone! Be sure to get yours right away and start dreaming of ice cream! By the way.... the ice cream in this set is all calorie free!
All products are Close To My Heart:
--Ice Cream Dream stamp set
--Inks: Black, Chocolate
--ShinHan markers: Clay, Mahogany, Warm Grey, Turquoise Blue, Carmine, Barely Beige, Colorless Blender

I'd love to be your consultant!

Now it's time to hop over and see what Krista Ritskes has to share. 
Thanks for hopping by!

Michelle

15 comments:

  1. Very cute with the Jackson papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. I love your colors and use of Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this paper with the little doggy. It reminds me of the little country store near our campground that sells the novelty ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper with the little doggy. It reminds me of the little country store near our campground that sells the novelty ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never would have thought to use Jackson - but looks great with the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this as a more masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used this stamp set with "less traditional" colors/paper packet. Jackson is my favorite and you proved it works with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not picture Jackson with this stamp set but you showed me they look fantastic together! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...