Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop ~ Beloved Bouquet

It's time for a new Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!
To start out the New Year we have a beautiful stamp set called Beloved Bouquet!
If you've hopped over from Terrie Shortsleeve's blog  you're on the right track. Just keep clicking the links to continue on the blog hop.

I paired Beloved Bouquet with paper from La Vie En Rose. I love the papers and they are SO versatile! For the flowers I used a technique called Stamp Rolling. I inked the stamp in Pixie ink, stamped on scrap paper. Then without cleaning the stamp I rolled the edges on Pixie ink and stamped on White Daisy cardstock. This gives a two tone effect and adds a lot of detail to the image.

Beloved Bouquet is only available from Jan 1-31, 2016. Click here to see how you can get yours at a huge discount!







All products are Close To My Heart: (click for image)
--Beloved Bouquet (available Jan. 1-31, 2016 only)
--La Vie En Rose paper pack
--Ink: Pixie, Black, Slate


Now it's time to hop over to see the treats on Carol Taggio's blog

Click here for a list of participating consultants.

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

18 comments:

  1. I love how you added that silver foil stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! Pretty! Love how the roses from the paper peeks out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foil tape!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I love the silver foil striped banner! Really cool idea. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all fo the colours you have used. It really Pops !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bold floral card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the silver foil banner. You card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine. The foil really works well with so many projects.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, the silver foil really adds flair to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I love the silver foil on the banner and the stamping right on the floral papers.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...