Monday, May 22, 2017

May Live Beautifully Challenge

As May winds down so does our month long Live Beautifully Challenge. For this special challenge we're asking you to use the colors featured in the Live Beautifully papers. Full details are in the post on the Color My Heart home page.

I decided to make a layout showing the masculine side of this paper pack. About half of the papers are very neutral and work well for masculine projects. This layout is based on one by Jennifer Smith. I've tweaked it a bit though. The colors may be a bit hard to see in the photos because they're on the light side. 





All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set (only available May 1-31, 2017)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Black
  • Black and White Dots
  • Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.


Now it's your turn to create and share! You don't need the Live Beautifully papers or stamp set to participate. Full details are on our home page


Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #livebeautifully #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...