Wednesday, June 10, 2009

August 09 Stamp of the Month-It's Your Day


Here I'm showing a card made with the August Stamp of the Month, D1352 It's Your Day. I knew I wanted to do something with a black and white theme, but also wanted a "pop" of color, too. I couldn't make up my mind on the color, so I made a variety!
Colors: Black, White Daisy with Orange, Watermelon or Citrus Leaf... all Close To My Heart!
As you can see on the Orange card, the strip at the bottom with the "Party" circle actually pulls to the right to reveal the rest of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...