Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 2013 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. This month we have an adorable set called My Sunshine. You are going to find lots of great ideas for this set in our blog hop with over 60 consultants sharing their creativity! If you've come from the blog of 
Gina Bradstetter you're on the right track. Just keep clicking the links at each blog to keep hopping along!

The hot air balloon is my favorite part of this stamp set! The colors in the Later Sk8tr paper kit are some of my favorites. Together they just spoke to me to create this outdoorsy card! 

The background was made using a mask I cut out to create hills. Just cut a curve on a piece of printer paper! I first sponged the hill in the back then repositioned the mask to sponge the hill in front. It's that easy! The other technique I used was on the balloon. I used a baby wipe and squirted some reinkers on it to create a multicolor stamp pad. You can get some really great color combos with this technique. The  pieces for the balloon shapes are from the Cricut Artist cartridge and made it SO easy!

My Sunshine SOTM set
Later Sk8tr paper kit
Inks--Lagoon, Pear, Outdoor Denim
Paradise Twine Assortment
Bitty Sparkles
Flutter Paper Shapes
3D Foam


Here is a picture of all the images in this set. I can't wait to create with all of them! Remember, this set will be available only during the month of April. Click here to get yours now!


Now it's time to hop over to Maureen O'Sullivan's blog for more fabulous creativity!

Thanks for hopping by! 
Michelle

8 comments:

  1. I love the sweet rolling hills - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the techniques you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It is very simple yet very professional looking. Thank you for sharing the techniques! They are great, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Marking as an "idea" I've got to use with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little hill scene with your balloon.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...