Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Seasonal Expessions 2 is LIVE!


Seasonal Expressions 2 is now LIVE and boy are there a lot of great things to craft with!

Do you love flamingos? Everybody loves flamingos, right?!!! Well there is a really cute, cute, cute flamingo set and it has a matching Thin Cut set to go with it! Also, there is a a Washi Tape with flamingos, too! I know, right!

Here is a card I made and I just love it! I started with a card sketch from Paper Pals and went from there. Did you notice that little striped sequin by the flamingo? We have a new pack of sequins that include those pretty black and white striped ones!




All products are Close To My Heart:
--Tickled Pink stamp set 
--Tickled Pink Thin Cuts
--Calypso paper pack
--Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
--Ink: Cotton Candy, Black

I'd love to be your consultant!

Check out more of the great products in Seasonal Expressions 2!

Thanks for stopping by. Check back often for more ideas with the new....and old products!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...