Friday, January 13, 2017

Color Dare #226 ~ Glacier, Peacock, Black and White Daisy

This week the Design Team at Color My Heart has a lovely color combination for the challenge. Just two colors paired up with Black and White! Peacock and Glacier are two of my favorite colors and it was fun to pull them out for this challenge.

I decided to use the Fundamentals paper packs and I think it was a good choice! The base paper is from Enchantment and the middle paper is from Whimsy. The flowers are from the Hello Lovely-Scrapbooking stamp set and were stamped with Glacier and Peacock, some in 1st generation and some in 2nd generation stamping. The pattern comes from one of our How-To books called Reflections. The pattern is #51 Front & Center-Photo Focus. It was very simple to put together. The only part that took a bit of time was the fussy cutting of the flowers and title. 



All products are Close To My Heart:
--Reflections How-To Book
--Hello Lovely-Scrapbooking stamp set
--Whimsy and Enchantment Fundamentals paper packs
--Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
--Exclusive Inks: Black, Peacock, Glacier
--Enchantment Ribbon
--Enamel Gems-Blue Dots
--thin 3D Foam
--Journal Pen

Other:
Craft Knife

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!


Now it's your turn. Get out your crafting supplies and create a paper craft for this color dare. It can be cards, layouts or whatever paper craft you'd like to make. Just be sure to use the specified colors of this challenge. Don't add any colors to it, but if you don't have these exact colors you can substitute something close. Details are in the sidebar of our Color My Heart home page.

Happy Crafting!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #scrabooking

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Those flowers are gorgeous - I haven't ordered that stamp set yet but you have convinced me now that I simply must have it! The little sprigs of "greenery" plus the ribbon in each cluster are simply perfect. This whole layout is awesome - just AWESOME! (Just like you, Peacock and Glacier are two of my favourite colours as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Alyson! Don't you just love it when a layout works like you hoped....and looks even better with the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout and love the florals scattered around and the colors go so well with your photos...love it.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...