Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fundamentals Creative Collection Blog Hop



Welcome to a special blog hop from the Stamp of the Month Consultants! This hop features the Fundamentals Creative Collections found in the Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Book. There is an incredible amount of variety and possibilities with these paper packs! There are coordinating Compliments and ribbons, too! See the links at the end of my post for a peek at the paper packs!

Now let's get busy! If you've come from Tracey Pierce's blog you're on the right path. It's one big circle so just keep clicking on the links in each post. It's that easy!

For this hop I decided to go with the Whimsy paper pack. I haven't used this pack for a while so it was calling to me. Here I'm showing you two ways of using the papers. You can use the patterns in a monochromatic way like I did in the first card. The second card shows a mix of colors from the same pack. The design is from a Mojo Monday pattern featured last month. I varied the cards a tiny bit with embellishments and techniques. Card 1 has ink distressed edges on the cardstock and I colored the Clear Sparkles with a marker so they matched the theme. Card 2 has Edge distressed cardstock on the sentiment layer. I did a bit of ink splatter on the background with a water brush and ink from the stamp pad lids. The third photo shows this a little better. 








All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Whimsy Fundamentals
  • Stamp Sets: One in a Million, Birthday Sparkles (inside)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Sorbet (card 1), Smoothie, Glacier (card 2)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sorbet (card 1), Glacier (card 2)
  • Clear Sparkles & Marigold ShinHan Marker, Coral Shimmer Trim (card 1)
  • Black & White Dots, White Twine, Waterbrush (card 2J)
  • Sponge Dauber (card 1), Edge Disstresser (card 2)
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's time to hop over to see what Darlys Recker has created to inspire us!

Participating Consultants

Have a Creative Day!
Michelle

#cardmaking, #closetomyheart #fundamentalscreativecollection

Click for more views of the Fundamentals Creative Collection.

Patterned Paper

Specialty Paper
Z3255 WHIMSY
Z3253 ADVENTURE

Z3262 RUSTIC HOME 
Z3254 ENCHANTMENT

Z3294 MEMO FUNDAMENTALS

Z3263 UPTOWN

Z3246 ALL ABOUT THE GOLD





4 comments:

  1. I like the colors you used on your cards, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - these are the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! Super design, love all the overlapping shapes, sparkles and dots!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...