Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Tunes + Freshly Made Sketches

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. This sketch seemed just right for the October Stamp of the Month called Christmas Tunes!

Christmas Tunes is only available from Oct. 1-31, 2017. You can get it for only $5 with a qualifying order or pay the retail price of $17.95. Either way it's a fun set to make your holiday cards and layouts! Below you'll find a list of products I used to make this card. The water brush was used to pick up a bit of ink from the lid to color the holly on the wreath. I used the journal pen to outline the leaves to make them stand out a bit more.




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Christmas Tunes (available from Oct 1-31, 2017)
  • Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Pomegranate, Fern
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: New England Ivy, White Daisy
  • Gold Shimmer Trim
  • Tools: Water Brush, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back this evening to see more ideas using the Christmas Tunes stamp set. The Stamp of the Month Blog Hop will go live at 8:00pm CDT.

Michelle

#cardmaking #stampofthemonth #christmastunes #closetomyheart

3 comments:

  1. I love that pretty paper, and that stamp is making me sing that beautiful song now. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stamp set - I love the way the words are arranged. I like your choice of paper and the gold shimmer. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely traditional Christmas card. I love that sweet sentiment image. So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...