The consultant group that brings you the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop is at it again. This time we're featuring the Fundamentals Special going on this month. If you came from
Gina Brandstetter's blog you're on the right path. Just keep clicking on the links in each post to continue along for more inspiration!
I needed a birthday card for my grandson and his favorite colors are red and blue. I used images from the November Stamp of the Month: Through the Year. It was a fun and easy card to make!
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Set: Through the Year (only available in November)
- Enchantment Fundamentals paper pack
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black
- ShinHan Markers: Cerulean Blue Light, Pastel Green, Carmine
- Cardstock: Sapphire, Pewter
- Blue Burlap Ribbon, Clear Sparkles
- Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Now it's time to hop over to Krista Hershberger's blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for hopping by!
#closetomyheart #cardmaking #bloghop #paperfundatmentals