Friday, December 29, 2017

Color Dare ~ Traditional Colors

Time for one last Traditional Color card from Team B at Color My heart.  If nothing else you can get started on next year's cards!


This cute card was fun to make. I stamped the Santa and used Oval Thin Cuts to cut it ALMOST all the way out. I stopped just short of the hat and finished cutting around it with a scissors. This step makes the hat stick above the oval a bit of eye appeal. For the buckle on the "belt" I hand cut the center with a craft knife. 




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Sets: Little St. Nick, Ho Ho Ho, Beary Christmas--Cardmaking
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Silver & Gold Paper Pack
  • Cardstock: Pomegranate, New England Ivy, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Pomegranate
  • ShinHan Markers: Cherry Pink
  • Specialty Papers: Black Glitter paper, Gold Foil paper
  • Embellishments: Berry Christmas Dots, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Thin Cut Ovals, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope by now you're feeling crafty. Create and share a card made with Traditional colors. Check out the details on our Color My Heart home page. By the way....there are prizes happening at the end of the month. Each time you share you'll be entered in the drawing!

Have fun creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #christmas cards

1 comment:

  1. Fun Santa card! I love how you almost cut out Santa in a full oval to create a fun effect! Great use of the wordy patterned paper.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...