Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thin Cuts Layout

I made this layout using our Heart Thin Cuts. It was simple to do because I just cut hearts in various sizes to layer on each other. The sentiment is also a Thin Cut, too!

Thin Cuts are on sale this month for 25-30% off! That is a fantastic deal. Thin Cuts make crafting so easy! I LOVE my Thin Cuts!

There's only 1 week left for these sale prices! March 31st will be the last day!


You can get our basic shapes in one bundle for $36.26 USD for a savings of 30%.
Or you can get hearts, ovals, stars or circles in individual sets for $9.71 USD for a savings of 25%. Either way it's a great deal!



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Thin Cuts: Hearts, Happy Birthday
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Special Paper: Enchantment Fundamentals, Adventure Fundamentals
  • Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant  can help with that, too!

Click here to see all the available Thin Cuts on sale this month.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #scrapbooking #thincuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Shining Stars ~ October Product of the Month

Have you seen the October Product of the Month yet? It's called Shining Stars Dies and you want, no NEED this die set in your life! It...