Friday, July 20, 2018

Make It from Your Heart Layout ~ Color Dare 302

(Black and White are free colors)
Open through August 2, 2018

You know what Friday means...... a new challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart! For those that are new to us we're a color challenge group. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you are free to use whatever products you have. Just be sure to match the colors as closely as possible AND don't add any brand new colors to the palette.

For this dare I'm catching up on some of my scrapbooking! This pattern is from our How-to book called Make It from Your Heart. All the cutting and placement details are outlined for you to make it fast and simple! All the embellishments are Whimsy Compliments plus some left over hearts I had from another project.








Close To My Heart products
  • Fundamentals Paper Packs: Whimsy, Basic
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Bashful
  • Whimsy Compliments
  • Bashful Glitter Paper
  • Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3 Pattern 5
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Guess what? Now it's YOUR turn to create something with this color palette and link it to the Color My Heart home page. Full details can be found in the post. While there click on the name of the Design Team for more info about their creations. Leaving a comment makes our day!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colormyheart #colordare #scrapbooking #showandtellwithmichelle

3 comments:

  1. This layout is darling, Michelle! Love all the sparkle from the complements and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I can't wait to add some birthday photos of my granddaughter!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...love that bashful color, I'm all out. Fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...