Welcome to our Technique Hop! This month we're featuring the technique of stitching on your projects. It could be actual stitching with a sewing machine or a variety of other ways even faux stitching.
If you've come from the blog of Michelle Johns you're doing fine. Just keep clicking the link in each post to hop to the next blog.
For my cards today I just couldn't make up my mind which papers I wanted to use. I love plaid so I that was one decision made. Since I couldn't decide on which plaid I decided to use them both! I made the cards with the same design in mind and just tweaked it a bit. Can you spot the differences? The stitching comes in play with using the Stitched Circles Thin Cuts. I love how that little detail really makes a big deal of the design! Simple but effective.
I think the first one is my favorite. Which one is yours?
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Bunches of Love
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Pomegranate, Saffron, Fern
- Thin Cuts: Stitches Circles, Basic Circles
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire, Pomegranate
- Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon, Sapphire Burlap Ribbon
- Tools: Corner Rounder, Thin 3D Foam Tape
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Now it's time to hop over and see what Marcia Warrell is sharing with us today.
Thanks for hopping by!
#techniquebloghop #showandtellwithmichelle #CTMH #cardmaking