Friday, September 14, 2018

Bunches of Love card ~ Color Dare 310


This is a special Color Dare Challenge because our winner from Color Dare 300, Vickie O'Dell, picked the colors! That was one of the perks from being our Diamond Winner of #300. So here we go....

I love this color combination! The Peacock and Ruby are so rich with color and the Kraft makes a nice accent to highlight with. Great choice, Vickie! We reference CTMH colors but you can use any product you like. Just make sure to match the colors of the challenge as close  as possible. Neutral colors plus black and white are free to use, too.

This card is pretty straight forward. It's a side fold standard size card (5.5" x 4.25"). I stamped the images and used the gold shimmer brush on each flower. The strips along the bottom is gold foil but kind of looks like craft. It's hard to photo the shiny stuff. LOL I stamped the flowers using the Stamp and Roll technique. First ink the stamp then stamp on scrap paper. Go back and roll the edges of the same stamp in ink again. You get a two tone image this way.







Close To My Heart products 
  • Stamp Set: Bunches of Love
  • White Cards and Envelope Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Kraft, Peacock
  • Specialty Paper: Gold Foil
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Peacock, Ruby
  • Gold Shimmer Brush
  • Gold Glitter Gems
  • Thumb Notch Punch (retired)
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Are you feeling inspired? We hope so! Join the fun by making any paper craft you like. Share it on our home page where you'll also find all the details about joining the challenge. We LOVE being inspired by you! Can't wait to see what you make.

Have a fun day!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colormyheart #colordare #cardmaking #closetomyheart

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I might have to get this stamp...it looks like water coloring, love the technique. Very pretty card. Your link was incorrect, but it is fixed on the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. This stamp set was first on my list when the catalog came out. Thanks for fixing my link.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this stamp set the more I see it used. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this stamp set and can't wait to play with it! I love your card and how this stamp set works with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite stamp set in the new catalogue and I LOVE how you've used it. It suits so many colour choices. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...