Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Bold and Bright Birthday Card ~ Color Dare #322

Closes December 31st

Here's another fun card using colors from the Bold and Bright palette. It was a quick and easy card to make as I used the PML (Picture My Life) cards from the Oh What Fun paper pack. These cards are so versatile for both scrapbooking and card making! For this card I just did a bit of trimming. The "happy" layer and the stripe background was actually one PML card. I cut out the "happy" section so I could mat it and angle it over the stripe background and cover the hole. I added some silver accents and it was done!



Close To My Heart products
  • Oh What Fun paper pack
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Glacier
  • Specialty Paper: Silver Foil
  • Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Raspberry
  • Embellishments: Silver Thread, Silver Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Our December challenges are to create with Bold and Bright colors or Soft and Pastel colors. Don't mix them though! LOL Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart home page. We can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...