Friday, January 25, 2019

Tic Tac Toe ~ Color Dare #327


Open through Thursday Feb. 7th

It's time for another one of our Color My Heart popular Tic Tac Toe Color Challenges. It's played just like the game so it's easy peasy! Pick your colors to create with from a row, column, diagonal or use them all! Neutral colors are free. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can create with any brand as long as the colors are a close match. 

For my card I used the top row of colors: Lemon, Bluebird and Pewter with White Daisy. I stamped the bird on watercolor paper so I could use my water brush with ink from the lid of the ink pad. The card design comes from the Make It from Your Heart How-to book. This makes creating EASY! The cutting guide and photos show you how to make the card or how to get started and make your own adjustments. 

Did you notice the texture on the sentiment? I inked up the stamp then pulled it across the stamp pad to get the smeared lines. It gives a nice texture to layers you may use  on your projects. 





Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Under the Feather
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Pattern Paper: Something Fierce
  • Exclusive Inks: Lemon, Blueberry, Intense Black
  • Specialty Paper: Watercolor 
  • Make It from Your Heart How-to Book: Volume 4, Pattern 6
  • Embellishments: I Heart Us Sequins, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Thin Cuts: Decorative Borders
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Are you feeling in the mood for some Tic Tac Toe Color My Heart Style? You'll have a lot of fun. Full details are in the post on our home page. Go ahead and give it a try.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colormyheart #colordare #cardmaking

Under the Feather
Thin Cuts: Decorative Borders
Something Fierce

5 comments:

  1. This card would definitely make anyone feel better! Love dino track as it works perfectly with the cute bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery and love the cross-stitched borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't understanding how you did the sentiment until I saw the stamp image - that really helped. Thanks for including that! Love the stitched edges and the adorable birdie as well. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thought you'd done some special watercolour technique on the stamp. Thanks for explaining it, I've done that many times but don't often remember it makes a funky technique to change up the stamps we use.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...